Friday, June 6, 2008

Hello Noobs.


Matt Clark Surfline Porfolio

Looks as if there will be a mass visit in the coming days to my site/blog from Surfline viewers.

If anyone has any questions for me feel free to shoot me an email: mattclarkphotography@gmail.com
I will get back to each and everyone of you asap.
If you're interested in prints please check here:
www.waveridersgallery.net
under photography. Also be sure to check the other photographers as well.
If you don't find what you're looking for there, then email me if you see any image you like and we can work from there.

Oh also, if you're surfing the internet(not funny) then check out the links on the side of the page, there's many links for the photographers out there as well as wave riders and anyone else.
Please enjoy my photographs.
-Matt

2 comments:

Tony Passolano said...

That was the funniest commentary.

Unknown said...

Love your work Matt. Nice one, saw your portfolio on Surfline and thought it was great. and yeah... that commentary was dope! Are you on Flickr?